These are some of the projects that we have, are or will be undertaking at KNK. This list will be updated as is reasonable but it may be out of date from time to time.
- The installation of installing gutters on all roofs over the lanais has been completed.
- New directional and informational signage has been installed throughout the project.
- There is a new fence and gate at the rear walkway behind the tennis courts.
- There are new work carts for our landscape and maintenance staff.
- There is an ongoing project to make necessary repairs to upper lanais due to dry rot and this is likely a two-year project.
- We are working on a long term parking plan and establishing realistic rules and regulations for such parking.
- There is a significant project underway to renovate the maintenance yard area.
- We are looking into the dry rot damage issue on the roof beams on the front of the unit to come up with a schedule of repair.
- Completed the redesign of the Ke Nani Kai Homeowners website.
Updated: September 2017